Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pizzza Pizza Pizzzaaa!!!!!

Tomato Basil Pizza is probably my most favorite type of Pizza! I think it has to do with living in South America and being used to always having slices of tomato on Pizzas. I love the aroma of the baked Basil baked into the cheese. Jordan loves White Pizza, so I also tried to tackle something with white sauce. I found a simple Pizza dough recipe and altered it as I went cause I had a lot of trouble getting the right consistency of the dough. It was also my first time working with yeast so I was a little hesitant. Overall, It was fun and super tasty! The dough ended up being really crispy like thin crust. I need to let the dough cure longer next time, but overall It turned out pretty good. I spend like 40 minutes grating different cheeses though O_o but it was worth it! Check out the yummy pictures!


Mozarella, Provolone, and Swiss Cheese Freshly Grated.
Roma Tomatoes and Fresh Basil




















1 comments:

アメリカ南部生活 said...

OMG! Your Margarita look so yummy!